Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1 posts
3,517 visits

Arizona Temporary Emergency Cash Assistance For Low Income

friendshelpingfriends started this conversation
Program Description
The Arizona Cash Assistance Program provides temporary cash assistance and supportive services to children, individuals, and their families. The Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) EDGE System is used to issue cash assistance payments. Participants are able to access their benefits from their assigned account by using a plastic debit card called QUEST. The debit card can be used at Automated Teller Machines (ATM) and Point of Sale (POS) devices located at most stores.

General Program Requirements
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be a resident of the state of Arizona, responsible for a child under 19 years of age, a U.S. national, citizen, legal alien, or permanent resident, have low or very low income, and be either under-employed (working for very low wages), unemployed or about to become employed.

Your Next Steps
The following information will lead you to the next steps to apply for this benefit.

Application Process
To download an "Application for Assistance", visit:

Under "Which Category", select "Cash Assistance" from the drop-down menu in Option 1. Of the available options, click the one that meets your needs: English-Large Print, Spanish or Spanish-Large Print.

You may bring, mail, or fax your completed application to any Department of Economic Security (DES) Family Assistance Administration (FAA) or Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) office. You may also apply online by visiting Once your application is received, an appointment date and time for your interview will be scheduled.

To locate your nearest FAA or TANF office, visit:

Program Contact Information
For questions or additional information, contact FAA Customer Service at 602-542-9935 (if calling from area codes 602, 480 or 623). For all other area codes call 1-800-352-8401.

You may also access the state website by visiting:

Managing Agency

Click here to add your comment...